Tuesday, November 22, 2016

1991


On returning home from my morning walks, i sometimes stop to buy coconutwater from the way side seller. He sell the coconuts from his van. You grab your straw, you tell him if you want just the water nut or the nut with a little jelly. He cuts the top off and your coconut is ready to drink. Cheers!!!

pause for refreshment -
precise coconut cuts from
the way side seller

© gillena cox 2016


Revisit
coconuts water 2015

Blog hopping today at

Monday Mellow Yellows
ancient Chinese umbrella model...

8 comments:

Adelaide said...

Must be welcome after a walk.

Adelaide

Rajesh said...

I love coconut water.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Adelaide

Much love...

Gillena Cox said...

So do I Rajesh. Happy you dropped by

Much love...

Magyar said...

Harvest market; melons and coconut; the same cart.
__ Just my humble reflection, of your visual verse. _m

Gillena Cox said...

thanks for dropping in and sharing Magyar

much love...

rosy123 said...

Bravo pour ton blog !! Et surtout, merci pour ce contenu qui me fait toujours plaisir!!
voyance gratuite par mail

voyance gratuite mail said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
Good luck